With many years experience of manifold development and manufacture we are able to offer the most comprehensive range of manifolds to suit all types of instrumentation installations, specifications and applications. Plus, our range of ISO 15848 'Class A' certified products help you to limit your impact on the environment and control hidden costs.
Designed to exceed the operational requirements of a wide range of applications and industries, our manifolds offer extensive options for mounting, materials and configuration.
- Hand valves
- 2/3/5 valve pressure/flow options available
- Outlet connections available with integral A-LOK®, CPI™ or Phastite® connections to reduce leak paths and promote easy, safe and reliable installation
- Ultra-Low Emission range also available
- Range extends to 10,000 psi
- Compact design saves space and weight
- Less material wastage minimises costs
- Unique combination of complementary sealing methods provides added safety
- Complies with highest classification of ISO 15848 standard, where required
Ultra-Low Emission Range
We met the demands of ISO 15848 by minimising the number of potential leak paths and by developing new sealing techniques. The ball and needle valves use a unique combination of complementary sealing methods using rubber ‘O’ rings to give enduring resistance to leaks over repeated actuations. Our design retains the traditional graphite packaging rings for fire-safe performance.
To find out more about our range of manifold products, please visit www.parker.com
Snap-action 6Mo tubing clamp provides unsurpassed corrosion resistance
Parker IPDE is delighted to announce the launch of its brand new snap-together tubing clamp, Snap-Trap+, constructed almost entirely from 6Mo austenitic stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance to meet the demands of industry.Find out more
Tell me more
Need more information?
Submit a product enquiry and we'll contact you shortlySubmit enquiry